Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ode to Carebear

So I have a cousin, and she is pretty ghetto-fabulous. I promised a blog that was all about the wonders that is Caroline Beury. I can't possibly think of one thing that I admire about her the most. Is it her wicked dance moves that bring all the boys to the yard? Is it her impecablesense of style, (see picture below)? Is it her ability to GTL all day (picture 3), even while 3,000 miles away in Rome? It is most likely a combination of all of her wonderful assets. If incest wasn't illegal in 48 states, I'd tap that.




Cute, Care.


Jersey Shore Fist Pump Action



Pretty Cousins, Plus Caroline.


What a classy bitch. "I'm like a turtle, once I'm on my back, I'm screwed."

In all seriousness, if that is still possible, this chica makes family functions virtually pain-free and pretty snazzy, if I must say so myself. Since the good old days back in VA, she has headed the cool commitee of the McBride clan. So, thanks Care, for not being a total bore.

No comments:

Post a Comment