Thursday, April 29, 2010

Where you Lead I will Follow...


So today I had a little bit of a rough morning. I was in class and then I felt sick, left and fainted in the hallway. Not. Cool. It's okay though because then I had an excuse to chill out and watch some of my favorite shows. Does 4:00 mean anything to you? Well, of course it means... GILMORE GIRLS! Today was the episode with Lorelei and Christopher flashing back to when Rory was born. Young Lorelei, fabulous. Young Christopher, suck-tastic. Anyways, these are pretty much my favorite Gilmore Girl's moments.


This is when Luke build Lorelei and Ice-Rink and it's so great because he loves that she is five years old at heart, so cute.

LORELAI: No. A proposal had to be something more than the desperate desire to end a bickering match.

MAX: It was more than that.

LORELAI: No, it has to be planned. It should be magical. There should be music playing and romantic lighting and a subtle buildup to the popping of the big question. There should be a thousand yellow daisies and candles and a horse and I don’t know what the horse is doing there unless you’re riding it, which seems a little over the top, but it should be more than this.

Logan: It'll be fun, it'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you. Just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me, it's one less minute you haven't lived.

And finally, When Deans gives Max advice about Lorelei and Rory.... adorable.

DEAN: Kind of surprised.

MAX: I know. They're bottomless pits.

DEAN: I mean at you. You've known them long enough not to be so confused.

[They both sit on a bench.]

MAX: Oh, I'm not confused. I'm just . . . what do you mean?

DEAN: Their eating habits are just the start of what you're gonna have to get used to. There's tons of stuff you should be aware of.

MAX: Really?

DEAN: Oh yeah. Like, don't ever use the last of the parmesan cheese. And never get into a heavy discussion late at night 'cause that's when they're at their crankiest. Oh, and uh, go with their bits.

MAX: Their bits?

DEAN: Yeah, like, if you're eating pizza with them and Lorelai decides that the pepperoni is angry at the mushrooms because the mushrooms have an attitude and then she holds up a pepperoni and the pepperoni asks for your opinion...don't just laugh. Answer the pepperoni.

MAX: Answer the pepperoni.

DEAN: And don't let them near puppies 'cause they'll want to take home every one.

MAX: Oh, that one I knew.

DEAN: Oh, and uh, here's a big one. If you ever think that they're doing something crazy, they're not. You see, after a while, their thinking becomes clear, but by the time it's clear, they've already done two other totally crazy things that you can't figure out. So there's no catching up.

I freaking love Gilmore Girls for a million more reasons, but that would just be annoying. Haha

...I will follow where you lead

No comments:

Post a Comment