Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Woah, I'm a blogger!

I'm starting this blog because I HAVE THOUGHTS!
Just a little humor from one of my favorite Meryl films (that's for you Sarah).

Anyways, I thought since the theme of this is whole sh-bang seems to be ice cream I would start off by pretty much telling my favorite story about the stuff.

So, for the past 27,900 times that I have gotten ice cream with my dad it is always the same. First, I order something with every topping, and then he orders a small vanilla cone. Then we go sit down and eat our ice cream. Mine starts melting all over the place, and he non-chalantly licks his like a pro. It's sort of freaking how he seems to have anti-melting force field around his cone ALL THE TIME. Anyways, about halfway through he says "You know, 80% of ice cream is consumed after 8 pm" (because we always eat it after 8)

You know what Dad, I did know that. And also, the number changes every single time. But I won't mention it, because what would be the point of getting that after dinner treat if I didn't also get that great factoid.

2 comments:

  1. RENO!
    Ha. Thanks for the shout out! I'm really glad that you have this many thoughts about ice cream. That's probably why we're friends.
    That's all.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad we have a place to share our thoughts now too! thanks for being my blogging buddy!

    ps. how can I get an anti melting forcefield???

    ReplyDelete