Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Whipty-Do!


I went back to the Whipty-Do! on Tuesday with Jackie, which was a great mix between both my home and Chicago worlds. I think its safe to say that she was pleased with the colorful umbrellas, painted seating and classic cheery yellow house that has become less like work and more like home. This Thursday I was back with my Whipty-Do! family making cones, shakes and generally delivering happiness to the greater Landen community. It may have started off with a rocky because of my lack of usual excitement, but as soon as I saw my best partner in Whipty-Do! crime, Abby Brown, things were hunky-dory once again. Saturday (today) is Whipty-Do!'s first birthday!! It is decorated to the nine's and cones were only a dollar, I enjoyed a great raspberry flavorburst dipped in ch-AH-colate which is a GREAT thing. Filming the birthday video was chaotic with confetti poppers and blow horns, but Joe's, Blair's and my singing is pretty much a mixture between Fergie and Jesus, so of course that's bound to be good. In other news, I was SO thankful that the peanut-air-infusion was merely gossip but also bummed that BAM! is no longer an acceptable way to hand out delicious treats. All in all, its great to be back at the Do!

P.S. New Challenge: Efficiently made Dip-Top with Sprinkles. It can be done. I promise.


(The Whipty-Do! Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment