Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Movin' On Out

The end of Freshman year came so quickly, too quickly if you ask me. It seems like yesterday that I was freaking out about the mess of stuff that I was bringing into my room, and yesterday I was freaking out about the mess again, but this time everything was being moved out. Good thing I gave my mom the greatest Mother's Day gift by letting her help me pack everything up and drive 12 hours in one day! 
                     

It wasn't so sad to see my stuff leave as it was to see my friends, Abby and Jackie, empty their room. Spending most of second semester in there made me realize all the memories that we had. Anything from craftime to watching the Bachelor, Glee, Private Practice and Grey's to listening to their incessant monster voices. Then when Denise moved out of her room the next day, I got nostalgic again, knowing I would miss alot more than her eye-candy posters. I hope she knows how often I will have to spend at her apartment next year! When it came time to empty my room and put the bunk beds back together, I had an intense feeling of just wanting to go back to the beginning and do it all over again. But then I realized that the year was already perfect, and nothing could be topped. So, how far away is August?

1 comment:

  1. August better come wayyyyyyyyyyy soon. I can't wait to unbunk the beds in our new room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete