Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm going to take MY talents to Cleveland!

From a short dinner with four average Clevelander's, not even huge Cav's fans, it is very clear who the most hated man in the city is. Nevertheless, the city is quite welcoming to those who do not have "Loyalty" tattooed across their body (ironic right? Jeff gets the brownie points for pointing that one out).

The first night I experienced a true, classic Chagrin date with Abby. We went to the famous Popcorn Shoppe, had dinner at Yours Truly, and walked around the triangle that is so much like Stars Hallow I was a bit freaked! Woah, I might have actually seen Lorelei and Rory walking down the street!

Day Two! ABBY JEFFREY AND ERIN'S DAY OF FUN! We went out on Lake Erie, and even though it was a bit choppy I handled it with a lot of dignity and class. (That's a lie, I screamed. Very Shrilly.)


Obviously, we are great at taking a picture.

Well, the moment that I walked into Star Pop was the beginning of the rest of my life. I don't think I was alive (or at least did not know what frickin' awesome meant until that moment!) The whimsical and hectic blend of eclectic memorabilia and classic Disney toys was enough to keep us five-year-old at hearts occupied for days!

After we pried ourselves from Star Pop, but not before I was hooked up with a Super Soaker keychain, Carebear's Funshine Bear Mug and Support Cedric Diggory shirt, we ventured to Melt, a recently famous grilled cheese dive. I really wanted to prove the capacity of my stomach just like on Man vs. Food and finally be considered a bona fide champion and eat the 14 types of cheese grilled dish. After hearing most people end up puking before they finished, I accepted the fact that the sandwich would probably have owned me, and I didn't want to have to live with that. 

P.S. In anticipation for meeting my musical love, Johnny Mayer, I wanted to share his take on the whole LeBron "Decision" Fiasco. Yet another reason that I love him, he is so dedicated to me, as a fan and otherwise ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment