Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crucial Knowledge

There are some facts in life that you need to know off the top of your head. No, I'm not talking about China's GDP, the current President of Spain, or even next year's starters for a certain Florida NBA team. What I am talking about is more vital than that, and has currently become the mini obsession at Whipty-Do!




1. Adam Brody 2. Jake Gyllenhaal 3. Matt Damon 4. Prince William of Wales 5. David Beckham 6. George Clooney 7. Patrick Dempsey 8. Richard Gere 9. Chris Noth 10. Jude Law

What started out as innocent fun during a slow hour with Abby Brown, turned into a heated discussion about our Top Ten. (or as Abby more delicately says, "Guys whose bones I want to jump"). Believe me, this list was not easy. There were preliminary candidates, semi-finalist and our final list comprises only who we see as "la crème de la crème". It might seem trivial to some, but the day will come when I am strolling around London and run into Prince William and Jude Law simultaneously. Now I know for sure who I must pick. 

P.S. Another minor obsession is Fondant cake icing. Abby and I made a cake of our own after being inspired by one at Ally's graduation party, and then one for Natalie's family Pondfest. Here is our creation: Groovy right?


No comments:

Post a Comment