Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gleek OUT!


The most highly anticipated show premiere of the season. The show that has its own store in Water Tower Place. The show the inspired my own high school choir. The show that introduced the youth of America to Barbra Striesand (or as she is affectionately known in 1708 on the "Wall of Tens," Babs.) Yes. I'm talking about Glee. Last night I had to make the crucial choice, God or Glee. And since there is that whole eternal salvation thing, I chose my bible study, but Lea Michele came in close second. So, this morning I woke up and hour early just to watch the premiere, and it was worth it. Not much is worth the precious sleep time, but obviously Glee was an exception. From the first few seconds I knew it would not disappoint. It was funnier, bigger, brighter and louder than ever. Heck, yes. It just leaves me wondering, how can they top that for the rest of the season? Answer: Britney. No last name needed. It might be bigger than Madonna. You heard it here first. Just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment