Monday, September 13, 2010

I love Jackie, and so do older men.

Top Ten Reasons I love Jacqueline Marie Dulude!



10. Splatter Paint Projects, Princess-Diaries-meets-G.I.-Joe style.

9. Her bed's free!

8. She helps me improve my monster voice, it's slightly less Governator-esque.

7. My sitting in the nose-bleeds seats at baseball games partner!

6. Without her swiping skills our kitchen would be missing many many important things.

5. Bunning. She almost let me pelt her with Dixie Cups.

4. Her artistic wonders/wiles created the Wolf-pack crest.

3. Pancakes in bed! Even if we did decide to get out before they were ready.

2. When she speaks Spanish, my clothes fall off.

1. She is a Champion. Whole Burrito and Pint of Ice Cream in a hour.  Man vs Food EAT THAT!



 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment